INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before it browses them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by servers Web to store and retrieve information about its visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for the display of the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest you the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user
COOKIE CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
- Strictly necessary cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it
- Analytics cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the service users.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Targeting advertising cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices. (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies:they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services.
This may affect the content and messages that you see on other services that you visit.
- Affiliate cookies allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes a
affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to attacks malicious third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the user editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a page Web.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BMOTION AUDIOVISUAL S.L. is the data Procesor for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following is provided treatment information:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.
How to Contact Us
BMOTION AUDIOVISUAL S.L.. Calle Forjadores, 32 - 28660 Boadilla del Monte (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection officer: Núñez de Balboa, 118, 28006 Madrid - firstname.lastname@example.org